Self-Care is asking for support.
If you are looking for guidance with anxiety, fears, sadness, or trauma, it takes courage to ask for help. We all need support as we awaken and begin to release what no longer serves us.
We are all being supported and guided through life, whether we are aware of it or not. Trusting in the benevolence of life to ask for support, as you try to make sense of lingering patterns or sudden shifts, is a brave and divine act of self-care!
Healing can feel like hard work, but it gets easier as you learn to connect with this natural process, and your innate desire for balance. The more you acknowledge and accept all of who you are, the greater your opportunities for healing (release, surrender and love). No one can live your unique experience, but we will journey with you through the dark as you re~member your Light!
At Rubie Red Slippers, we provide comprehensive therapeutic services to support the individual and collective along this journey, or what we refer to as Coming Home To Self®.
This healing process is a sacred rites of passage for all of us, that involves both invitational and intentional acts of becoming who we are. This process can raise your consciousness and life force (vibrational frequency), which can help you experience greater awareness, peace, acceptance and self-love. It paradoxically has the ability to do the same for those you then encounter. As you learn to connect more genuinely with your Self, you naturally inspire this ability in others. We are all interconnected!
Whether you are beginning or continuing your healing process, we gladly work with a variety of concerns and unique experiences. We are here to offer you presence, professional therapeutic skills and insights, practical skills and techniques, and a spiritual/intuitive partnership. In addition to mindfulness-based cognitive and nondual therapy approaches, services include somatic and energy-based therapies to support the healing of trauma-based symptoms.
- Individual Adult Therapy
- Integrated clinical therapies: Acceptance & Commitment, EMDR, Internal Family Systems, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioral & Somatic Experiencing
- Spiritual Life Coaching
- Mind-Body-Spirit Awareness
- Reconciling & Integrating Religious Beliefs
- Inner-Child Healing & Shadow Work
- Increasing & Balancing Vibrational Frequency
- Intuitive & Channeled Insights
- Guided Meditations
- Somatic & Energy-Based Services
- Somatic Experiencing, Breathwork, Meditation & Reiki
- Vibrational Sound Techniques (VST): Solfeggio frequency tuning forks and chime.
- Emotional release and integration support
- Autonomic Nervous System (Vagus Nerve) regulation support
- Chakra balancing & realignment support
- Bio-Well 2.0 – Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) Technique
- Captures and Illustrates the state of a person’s stress and energy levels through quick electronic finger scans.
- Real-time feedback on stress levels and how they manifest on a physiological level.
- Monitor changes in stress levels and physiological impact with frequency and movement based interventions.
- Graphical representation of Chakra alignment and energetic health.
- Astrological Consultations
- Natal, Transiting & Solar Return
- Classes & Groups
- Awakening through Self-Compassion
- Give Your Self Permission
- Demographic Specialties
- Women; African American; LGBTI+; Empaths, Lightworkers; & Newly Awakened Seekers
- Online Video Sessions Available
- Initial/60 min session: $144
- 50 minute session: $122
- 30 minute session: $77
- Classes/Groups: $44
- Astrology chart & report: $11
Insurance does not cover these services.
For insurance covered services, please visit: Balanced Life Counseling & Consulting
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session time.
636-585-0000 | Send Email
We look forward to helping you experience your greatest health and wellbeing!
“When you touch deep understanding and love, you are healed.”
– Thich Nhat Hanh