Rubie Red Slippers provides therapeutic mental, behavioral, spiritual and somatic-based services to help the individual and collective re~member, integrate and heal.
As an Integrative Psychotherapist, Spiritual Life Coach & Intuitive Healer, I offer clinical and holistic services to assist with various life challenges; and the emotional, psychological, spiritual and physical changes that accompany the shifting/expansion of your consciousness (Awakening), while you’re learning to live more coherently within higher vibrational frequencies (Ascension).
An Integrative Therapeutic Approach
As an experienced Therapist, it is my honor to assist you in exploring core and peripheral issues to help you move toward a healthier and more fulfilling life. Our sessions together can help to increase your mental, emotional and energetic fortitude, so you may experience a greater sense of well-being. I will work with you to create a customized approach to addressing your concerns.
Having the ability to integrate many therapeutic approaches – MB-CBT, ACT, EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, Internal Family Systems; Energy Healing, Vibrational Sound Healing, Reiki, Meditation/Mindfulness, Breathwork and Movement – I can uniquely support complex therapeutic needs.
I also encourage the development and practice of Self-Compassion, which is a powerful tool for increasing Self-acceptance and learning to move through difficult times with ease. Self-compassion can also enhance one’s capacity to experience and create more joy.
While the decision to seek healing support is an individual choice, your bravery also contributes to the healing of our collective. As one of us heals, we all heal!
Specific skills offered through these services:
- Increased ability to be the powerful and whole Being you really are.
- Improved capacity for self-love, self-confidence, and positive body image.
- Emotional awareness, release and integration of varying levels of fear, anger, sadness, and shame.
- Understanding your own skills, strengths, and positive attributes and learning to quiet your inner negative critique.
- Improved communication, listening, and the ability to speak up for yourself.
- Skills and techniques to allow you to work through situations which typically cause you anxiety, anger, guilt or shame.
- Innate stress-management techniques to apply to deal with stress within your everyday life, such as with your job and family.
- Problem solving skills for you to enact when you encounter issues which may typically have caused you to shy away or back down.
- Skills and techniques to help you better navigate relationships, or to work through relationship troubles.
- Skills and techniques to improve your mind, body and Spirit self-care.
- Discovering resolution to the issues that originally led you to seek support.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions”
– Tony Robbins
Nahnahsha Deas, MSW, MPS, LCSW, CCTP-II
- License: MO #2011035180
- Practicing Since: 2009
- Education: MSW, Washington University
Masters in Pastoral Studies, Eden Theological Seminary
- Certified Complex Trauma Professional
- Certified Vibrational Sound Practitioner
- Level II Reiki Practitioner